The laminated components are framed with aluminum alloy frames to increase the strength, sealing, and installability of the components, so as to facilitate the installation and use of the components, and to ensure that the components have sufficient mechanical properties, and ultimately ensure the electrical performance output of the components.
2. Bill of Materials
1) Laminated battery packs.
2) A set of aluminum frame.
4) Absolute ethanol.
5) Cleaning cloth.
3. Equipment and Tools
1) Pneumatic glue gun.
2) Rubber hammer.
3) Framing machine.
4) Dedicated framing workbench.
4. Process requirements
1) Check the aluminum frame for appearance defects such as bending, scratches and damage to the top corners.
2) Take a bucket of silicone, unscrew the plastic head, and use a utility knife to cut a straight cut about 10mm from the top of the pointed head.
3) Take a number of qualified long (short) borders and place them against the designated position of the workbench.
4) Use a pneumatic glue gun to evenly glue and seal with silicone from left to right. The glue process requirements are shown in Figure 1.
5) Match the glued frame and send it to the frame operator.
6) The laminated components are framed with aluminum alloy frames, and it is required to forcefully press into the four sides of the corresponding solar panels, and then place them on the frame-mounting machine to be pressed tightly.
7) Use a knife to remove the excess silica gel extruded under the battery board, taking care not to scratch the glass.
8) Adjust the distance between the components and the glass, and require the frame to meet the size requirements in Figure 2 after installation.
9) Place the components with silicone rubber in the designated place to prevent the aluminum alloy frame from being stressed and heated, and the components cannot be moved until the silicone is completely solidified.
10) Perform self-inspection on semi-finished components that have been framed to prevent quality problems caused by human negligence.
11) After meeting the requirements, make a record on the “Process Flow Sheet”, and the well will flow into the next process.
5. Quality requirements
1) The size of the aluminum frame should meet the requirements of Figure 3.
2) The error of the two diagonal lines of the frame after aluminum alloy assembly is less than or equal to 1m is less than 2mm, and the error greater than 1mm is less than 3mm.
3) The error of the four mounting holes of the aluminum alloy frame is ± 0.5 mm.
4) The outer frame is installed flat, straight and free from scratches.
5) The spacing between the edge line of the cell and the frame in the module is symmetrical and coordinated up and down.
6) The gap at the border joint is less than 0.5mm.
7) There is no visible gap between the aluminum frame and the silicone joint.
1) Pay attention to the amount of silica gel and the method of gluing. At the same time, the craftsmen should consider the characteristics of the frame. Too little glue will affect the quality of the frame, and too much glue will cause waste and unsightly.
2) When gluing, try not to get the silicone on the frame or glass of the component, so as not to increase the difficulty of cleaning the component.
3) When gluing, it should be carried out according to the output, and do not play too many borders at a time.
4) The glued frame should not be placed for more than 5 minutes.
5) If there are abnormal conditions such as bubbles in the silica gel, the IPQC and the process team leader should be notified in time to deal with it.
6) The silica gel should be used up as soon as possible after opening.
7) Empty silicone barrels should be recycled.